© 2022 WNIJ and WNIU
Northern Public Radio
801 N 1st St.
DeKalb, IL 60115
815-753-9000
Northern Public Radio
Play Live Radio
Next Up:
0:00
0:00
Available On Air Stations

16th Annual 'Let's Dance' Big Band Weekend July 8 - 10, 2022

ShanLD21GrandBall.JPG

16th Annual 'Let's Dance' Big Band Weekend July 8 - 10, 2022

The 16th Annual 'Let's Dance' Big Band Weekend, July 8 - 10, 2022 features, 3 themed dances, Cabaret Dance w/combo, 3 bands, 4 ballroom dance lessons: waltz, swing, latin, foxtrot.
At door registration, cash, check, square, 13,000 sq. ft. smooth wood floor, natural acoustics, advance registrations closed, at door sales 30 minutes prior to dance. balcony seats for listen only fans,

Saturday night July 9 A Balcony View fundraiser by DeKalb District 428 Music Boosters 70% profit Remaining 30% amount for Shananigans Student Interns. Food options closed July 1.

Host: Just Make it Happen, Inc a 501 c non profit entity. Mission: the pro entertainment campaign to benefit our community. 4 projects area: Health - let's dance; Education: pre K - 12 artist in residence; Community outreach and jazz form venue development.
Host band: John Smith and Shananigans Big Band DeKalb, Il.
Free parking in nearby lots. Cash, check or Square, Easy on-off I 88, I-39, I 90 I 80.
Remaining Package deal: Balcony or Dance Only. Food orders closed as of July 1.
Leather soled shoes required for main floor; attire: casual up or formal
all levels of social ballroom couples and singles w/friends welcome
www.justmakeithappen-dekalb.com
on site hotel: 815-753-1444 and nearby.

Duke Ellington Ballroom
$ 15 pp balcony $ 30 pp main floor
08:00 PM - 11:00 PM, every day through Jul 10, 2022.

Event Supported By

Just Make It Happen, Inc a 501 c 3 non profit entity
815-758-1093
john@justmakeithappen-dekalb.com

Duke Ellington Ballroom

340 Carroll Ave
DeKalb, Illinois 60115
815-758-1093
jdmusicpros@gmail.com